TF727, A518, A618, 47RE & 48RE Heavy Duty Band Strut
TCS has a solution for the Chrysler transmissions that are prone to band strut failure. The OEM band struts are notorious for bending causing excessive band clearances that can result in premature transmission failure.
- The TCS heavy duty band strut is made from case hardened 1018 carbon steel to provide a more durable product.
- The band is 100% thicker (.240" versus .120") than the O.E.M. product.
Also available in kit (Part# K1469CP) containing the following performance parts;
- Billet steel band anchor.
- Unbendable heavy duty band strut.
- Heavy duty 4.2 ratio band lever.
- Billet aluminum dual ring kick-down servo assembly.
- Billet aluminum accumulator piston.