TF727 Four Pinion Low Drag Geartrain Assembly- #K127500B (1975 & Older) or #K127500E (1976-93)
This Low Drag Geartrain Assembly features the following:
- 4 enclosed Torrington needle bearing assemblies.
- New front planetary steel top hat - for maximum spline strength.
- Radial ball bearing output support made from billet steel.
- Stock ratio 2:45/1:45
- Roller bearing installed in a refurbished O.E.M. 1st/Reverse drum reduces friction.
- TCS governor elimination sleeve.
- Lightened park gear.
Note: For use with manual valve body or transbrake valve body transmissions only.
When ordering, please refer to the following table for correct part number:
- K127500B......... 4 Pinion set........1962-75
- K127500E......... 4 Pinion set........1976-93