Turbo 400 Billet Steel Forward Drum & Billet Input Shaft (with Modified Lube Circuit)
TCS has introduced a NEW INPUT SHAFT for the Turbo 400 that has the torque converter lube holes removed from the shaft to deliver superior strength.
- Drum is machined from 4140 HTSR billet steel.
- Input shaft is made from 300 Maraging steel.
- Shaft to drum spline count has been increased from 30 to 35 splines for extra contact and strength.
- Overall drum & input shaft weight is 2.50 lbs lighter than the OEM drum & shaft with major weight reduction on the O.D.
- The input shaft is permanently located in the drum by a shoulder stop and snap ring.