68RFE Low Reverse Sprag Update
- This 68RFE Low/reverse sprag update replaces the failure prone O.E.M. low/reverse sprag with this stronger and more durable roller clutch design.
- Made for high performance and towing applications.
- The low/reverse clutch is on only when the output shaft is turning below 150 rpm.
- The clutch releases back onto the low/reverse sprag during hard acceleration or burn-outs after the driveshaft speed reaches 150 rpm.
- The O.E.M. sprag will not stand up to such stresses for long before failure results with the loss of 1st and 2nd gear starts.